I wasn’t going to make New Year’s resolutions this year, but after reading Stella’s agenda for 2015, my head was suddenly filled with things that needed to be written down.
- I only work on projects that feel right and good in my heart.
- I will prioritize my mental and physical well-being, regardless of what I am doing.
- I will get a high-quality camera, so I can stop grumbling about the image quality.
- I will learn to use Photoshop.
- I will do more watercolor painting.
- I will travel to America.
- I will be a better godmother.
- I will get back on the horse, literally.
- I will write a book.
- I will spend less time worrying, and more time loving.
Photo Katja Kokko
Translation Katja Nikula